- George's Employment Blawg has this great entry on NLRA issues for companies without unions.
- The bounty-hunter law is still in the budget mix, according to the SF Chronicle.
Otherwise, another slow news day.
On the legislative front:
- a number of workers' compensation bills are in the conference comittee. SB 1071, AB 1215, AB 1578, AB 1579, SB 191, SB 223, SB 229, SB 354, SB 451, and SB 757.
- SB 1687, an act pertaining to advance-fee talent services, which would amend LC 1701 to expand the definition of a"advance-fee talent services," received its third reading in the assembly on Saturday.
- SB 534, requiring long-handewd tools for agricultural workers was sent to the inactive file on Saturday.