The Assembly Floor and Committee analyses of the bill are now available.
Support for the Bill has increased a great deal:
- California Conference Board of the Amalgamated Transit Union
- California Conference of Machinists
- California Labor Federation, AFL-CIO
- California Rural Legal Assistance Foundation
- California Teamsters Public Affairs Council
- Engineers and Scientists of California, IFPTE Local 20
- Legal Aid Society - Employment Law Center
- Professional and Technical Engineers, IFPTE Local 21
- Terra Law, LLP
- UNITE HERE! AFL-CIO
- United Food & Commercial Workers Region 8 States Council
On May 9, the bill passed out of Committee 6-2 (along party lines).